Thursday, March 5, 2015

Welcome to My New Book Reviews Blog!!

Hello and welcome to my new blog devoted to book reviews. I am a very voracious reader and greatly enjoy books from a wide variety of genres but I have to admit that fantasy and science fiction rate right up at the top. But, I especially love books that are written in a series by authors who have the gift of making their worlds and the characters in them so real and believable that it makes us, the reader, feel like we could step right into that world and that the characters are already friends, family, people we love, and yes, sometimes people we don't (after all, a good book has to have both the protagonist and the antagonist) and that world is a place that is already home.

Disclaimer - I want to let you know right off the bat that there will be some reviews published here for books that I was given to read especially for the review. I will always let you know when a post is for one of those books. After all, it is the law here in the USA that I do so.

As this is my first post and a brand new blog, please excuse the construction in progress.

I'll be back later today with my first review.

No comments:

Post a Comment